The UsuryFree Eye Opener

The UsuryFree Eye Opener is the electronic arm of the UsuryFree Network. It seeks active usuryfree creatives to help advance our mission of creating a usuryfree lifestyle for everyone on this planet. Our motto is 'peace and plenty before 2020.' The UsuryFree Eye Opener publishes not only articles related to the problems associated with our orthodox, usury-based 1/(s-i) system but also to the solutions as offered by active usuryfree creatives - and much more for your re-education.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"Kiwi Kid" from New Zealand - Lifestyle-preneur



I'm a "Kiwi Kid" from New Zealand that quit my plumbing job to live a better way of life..
I travel to exotic locations all over the world and experience things many people would only dream of. At the ripe old age of 23 I am blessed to live the life I now live.
I am my own boss now, I work on my own terms..
But you see, it wasn't always like this.
My journey to success did not come easy.
In fact I DROPPED OUT of school at 15 and began to work in a hardware store because I didn't want to be trapped in a classroom all day.
I grew up on the beach and was very fit. I loved to surf and did almost every day, I would train at the gym when the waves where flat to keep myself In good shape.
I never knew what I wanted to "be" when I grew up.
In fact I didn't really like that question because it felt like I was forced to do only one thing for the rest of my life. My father was a plumber so naturally I "followed in my fathers footsteps" and began a plumbing apprenticeship.
I worked for 5 years working 45+ hours per week and I was earning GOOD MONEY for my age, but I sacrificed my lifestyle to do that. I would save up for 6 - 9 months to go on 3 week vacation if I was allowed the time off work.
I had dreams of travelling to Bali and surfing Uluwatu. I wanted to sail the Pacific Ocean and surf "Cloudbreak" in Fiji. I heard the cuisine in Vietnam was amazing..
I wanted to do it all at once and work on the road, live a simple life with no stress or physical demand, but during those years of hard labour I swept my dreams under the table and forgot about them.
I though if I had a lot of money then I could live the life of my dreams.. But that didn't happen.
I was too involved with work..
It consumed my life and took a toll on my health.
I remember crawling under a house that was being built, running pipework for the plumbing. There was over spill of concrete on the ground from the piles so I had sharp pieces of concrete digging into my ribs and back.
It was so cold and wet when I got to side of the house I was lying in a puddle soaking wet.
The wind was crisp, there was hail bouncing off the ground and hitting me in the faceā€¦ I could barely move the house was so low to the ground but I reached my phone with my numb hands to call my boss.
I called him and said it was stupid me being there as I was soaking wet in an icy puddle, I need a hand and the rain needs to stop..
But he didn't want to hear about it. The conversation was over before you know it and I was left to slave in this horrible situation.
I continued to work and could feel my body begin to shut down. My immune system was almost out of juice it was freezing cold.
I was over it.
Over Plumbing!
I was busting my body for this guy and he simply didn't even care.. It was a ridiculous situation.
Something had to change.
When I got home late that night feeling sick and tired I had a warm shower and went straight into bed. My dad knew something was up as I didn't say a word when I walked in the door. I decided to get on my laptop to search for ways to "make money while travelling".
I had heard of travel bloggers before, who make money while backpacking around the world but didn't know if it was possible.
I found something. A system I could plug right into and sell information products. No overheads, no physical products to ship..
Could this be the Holy Grail?
"It's a JOKE" I thought.
I have heard of these things before, out to rip people off while selling "the dream", but I was DONE with the situation I was in so got in without hesitation. I had to take a look.
I was welcomed to a group and soon realised that this was REAL. These people where REAL and this lifestyle could become REAL.
This was it.
I would do whatever it takes to become successful and do exactly what my mentors told me to do. I dug deep into training and crafting my new skills because I knew this could get me to where I wanted to be.
It worked and people started following what I was doing.
I would get inspiring emails daily from people with dreams of their own, reaching out for help as they wanted to create a better life for themselves. By helping these people I found more money would flow my way and my business started to EXPLODE!
It was time.. I cleared out all the junk I had accumulated over the years and move into my backpack.
I was to travel with no boundaries.
Explore the world like never before. I no longer need to return home to save for my next adventure. Crawling under houses is behind me now and that memory keeps me moving forward.
Warm weather, palm trees and white sand beaches are usually the the first choice of location but I am so grateful to have the ability to travel whenever and wherever I choose.
If you are interested in learning the exact system I use to live this lifestyle than you can take a look at this video..
Send me a message now so we can discuss your dreams and goals.
P.S. if you really love your job this is not for you
See you on the beaches of the world!
Nathan ~ Lifestyle-Preneur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home