My Letter To Steve Medley re: CCSVI
May 4, 2010
My partner has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She wants to have the CCSVI procedure but she does not have the $10,000. required to travel to a foreign country. In the meantime, she is being discriminated simply because she has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
If she was not saddled with the label of this disease, she could go to a vascular surgeon and have the CCSVI treatment. Our politicians and the "system" are content to have her dependent upon pharmaceutical drugs for the rest of her life at a great expense to taxpayers, rather than permitting her to undergo a simple and inexpensive procedure that would free her of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. How ridiculous!!
Thank you for your honest and unbiased report this morning about CCSVI. I send my congratulations to you and CFRA radio for permitting your guests to voice their experiences about just how inexpensive and effective this CCSVI procedure is.
My observation is that the pharmaceutical corporations in cahoots with the neurologists (who are commonly stock holders of pharmaceutical companies) are selfishly holding the MS patients hostage for future profits - and as of this date - the politicians are not serving we-the-people, but rather Big Pharma.
In my library, I have a copy of the book "The Medical Mafia" authored by Dr. Guylaine Lanctot in 1995. Guylaine Lanctot was a medical doctor in Montreal, Quebec, at that time, but her medical license was suspended at a later date. This morning after your interview I pulled the book off my library shelf and re-read some chapters.
In the Prologue of her book, Guylaine Lanctot writes:
"The fact is that by having been a participant and having collaborated with the industry for 20 years, I discovered the Medical Mafia and its machinations. The only ones responsible are those who pay the bill. And that is us.
Whether you are 9 or 99, understanding your health and governing it in your own way is not a question of age. Secrecy and complexity are the tools of manipulation and control of some by others. Transparency and simplicity are the tools of personal power.
Contrary to what all of us might like to believe, it is not the authorities, medical or political, that are going to bring about the solutions needed. Indeed, it is they that have created the problem and it is they who seek to maintain it. We alone, as patients, as concerned citizens, can open the gate to the prison and realize our dream of health and prosperity."
For more information about Guylaine Lanctot and this book and go to any search engine and type "The Medical Mafia" or "Dr. Guylaine Lanctot" or Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot" or "Madame Ghis."
It is my humble observation that this current so-called "controversy" about the CCSVI treatment is a wake-up call to all Canadians to learn about "The Medical Mafia" - not just those afflicted with multiple sclerosis. It is time for we-the-people to focus on "health and wellness" rather than permitting the pharmaceutical cartel to keep promoting drugs for "sickness and disease."
Thank you Steve Medley, for helping us to promote health and wellness instead of being satisfied to accept only drugging any sickness and disease. Since our tax dollars are being used to pay "government bills" it is time for we-the-people to make our individual resolutions and expose the agenda behind the story. We the families and friends of people who have been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis are doing our part with the help of the internet and the conventional print and electronic media.
Will CFRA take up the greater challenge of exposing "The Medical Mafia?"
Below is a flyer (front and back) that is being passed around to inform people about the CCSVI procedure. When people learn the truth, they wonder why this CCSVI procedure is being denied to MS patients here in Canada.
Tom J. Kennedy
c.c. Steve Winogron
The Court of Public Review
CCSVI - (Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency) in MS Patients
Over the past six months there has been worldwide interest in the important work of Dr. Paolo Zamboni from Italy, who was motivated to pursue the cause of the condition referred to as CCSVI (Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency) since his wife was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
Dr. Paolo Zamboni's team has been testing people diagnosed with multiple sclerosis to find out of they have blocked veins in the neck and chest area. Dr. Zamboni's research indicates that these blocked veins result in the myelin damage in the brain and spinal cord.
It has been revealed that a simple Doppler scan is capable of confirming the presence of CCSVI. As of this current date, the MS Society of Canada has only committed to contributing a mere $100,000. per year for a total of two years towards research about CCSVI. This amount is miniscule when compared with the $62 million the MS Society received in 2009 through fundraising to supposedly find a cure for MS by using pharmaceutical medications. This unfair allocation of funds by the MS Society of Canada is unfair and is not acceptable.
This new and innovative approach to the cause and possible treatment of MS is inexpensive - usually less than $2000 - drug free and relatively simple, whereas the cost of pharmaceutical medication for any MS patient is commonly in the range of $20,000+ annually.
This communication is to encourage everyone to participate in a letter writing and petition campaign, whether or not someone in your family is affected by MS. Please help us lobby our politicians - both provincial and federal - and the media. Please sign the online petition and/or write your own letters to the Ms. Leona Aglukkaq, Federal Minister of Health, with copies to the media, the MS Society of Canada and friends in cyberspace.
Readers are invited to do their own research by inserting "CCSVI" in any search engine. For those diagnosed with MS, it is a matter of urgency that Dr. Zamboni?s breakthrough be abundantly funded by the MS Society of Canada and Health Canada as it has potential benefit to multiple thousands of people in Canada. It is noteworthy that the government of Kuwait has agreed to fund the procedure for everyone diagnosed with MS in Kuwait.
Online Petition To Support The Liberation Procedure (The Zamboni Procedure):
1. Anyone and everyone is invited to mail a Letter (postage-free) to your MP with a copy to the Federal Minister of Health by addressing it to: House of Commons, Parliament Buildings, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0A6. From Ted.com: "The key to persuading politicians to take up your cause. A hand written letter every month. Find nice paper with a distinctive look and use it every time."
2. There is a walk on Parliament Hill on Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM - "To make aware to the government the importance and urgency for CCSVI awareness & research" - anyone and everyone is invited to mark your calendars and show up to give your support and help free the multiple thousands MS prisoners from the shackles of misdiagnosis! More information may be requested from: Andrew Katz with MS Liberation Group - email@example.com
3. The MS Liberation Group (Ottawa Chapter) has regular meetings at the Jack Purcell Community Centre. To find the details about the next meeting visit their website at: http://www.msliberation.ca
4. Evan Thornton (from Ottawa) and his brother Duncan Thornton (from Winnipeg) travelled to Poland on March 23, 2010 to experience the "liberation operation" and both brothers are reporting relief from former symptoms of MS. Evan Thornton's blog: http://evanthornton.wordpress.com
5. Duncan Thornton, who had vein-opening treatment at a clinic in Poland, addresses the crowd at Earl Grey Community Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba recently. Read the article from The Winnipeg Free Press at this website: http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/high-hopes-for-ms-research-91794734.html
6. It is noteworthy that Canada has one of the highest rates of MS in the world, with 240 cases per 100,000 people, while 30 cases per 100,000 people is considered high. Everyday, more people are diagnosed with MS. The next person could be you, your child, or a friend.... Canada needs this "operation liberation" treatment NOW, so please complete the online petition, write letters, attend events and invite others to multiply and duplicate your efforts.
7. Polysaccarides and polypeptides are commonly referred to as ?nature?s healing miracles.? The Vidacell product, a wholesome cell food made from selected rice grains, contains polysaccarides and polypeptides. In 2003, three multiple sclerosis patients participated in a study reported by Dr. Howard Peiper, whereby they consumed the Vidacell product three times daily. At the conclusion of the study, all of the participants reported a significant reduction in the Multiple Sclerosis related symtpoms. For more information about the Vidacell product please visit this website:
http://www.greatlifeintl.com/?r=314978 and/or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and insert “Vidacell” in the Subject line.
8. Readers are cordially invited to visit Ann Boroch?s website and learn about her work: http://www.annboroch.com. Ann is author of the book "Healing Multiple Sclerosis."